Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SWG Exploit: Warp Back to Your Factional Camp From Center of Restuss





I was in restuss the other day doing comm missions w/a group when one of my group members said they were going to unstick and go back to turn in the missions. I was like ok and i typed /unstick and it put me back at the imperial camp from the center of restuss! I'm not sure if this works for rebels, but i don't see why it wouldn't because usually when you /unstick it'll put you in a safe spot. I do know it works for imperials because I was at the alleyway where Captain Vrinko spawns, and then I was at the imperial camp!

This bit is from a mmOverload. The best Star Wars Galaxies Exploit site on the net.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Star Wars Gaming news

Master of World of Warcraft

Aion Guides | Aion Strategies

Star Wars Gaming © 2009