Saturday, April 16, 2011
- Very basic regex knowledge
- Knowledge on how to construct .ini files
0) Configure the script on what you want to keep. More on that later
1) Open up galaxies (duh)
2) Find another bot/script/whatever (That does not use the mouse!) that will fill up your inventory with items. e.g. forage macro or junk loot, etc, etc.
3) Open up your inventory and another window (backpack) where items you want to keep will be dragged to
3a) Make sure that if you are collecting stackable items, that there isn't a stack of them in your inventory. Put them in the backpack.
4) Start the bot, alt tab to galaxies and click the two locations it asks you for
5) Watch the magic
The config file:
I have included a config file for foraging to keep +11 lyases and mysterious data disks. The format is as follows:
[Regex to match item name]
LoadCheck=Description variable that the item has. Used to see if the description is loaded (optional. Required if checking against description variables)
Variable name=Variable Value (Repeat as necessary. Variable value is a regex)
So, if you want the bot to also keep all scrub/worm bait you simply add a line, and only this line:
You will also notice the _ItemDeleteActions section, this is used to figure out what key to press to delete an item. I think this is fairly complete, but if the bot stops and tells you it encountered an unknown item please post the message here, and tell us what kind of item it was, and under what radial key the delete option for that item is.
This should be all you need to know to get this to work, enjoy!
get it here