Included Missions Empire:
- Jaabim (Start)
- Sarapin (Level 20)
- Taspan (Level 28)
- Skaross (Level 34)
- Aeten (Level 44)
Included Missions Republic:
- Fondor (Start)
- Makem Te (Level 20)
- Syvris (Level 28)
- Pakuuni (Level 34)
- Drexel (Level 40)
- Kalee (Level 44)
1. Set the resolution to 1024x768 windowed mode, quality: low (dont move the window)
2. Stand in front of the chair in your Spaceship and position the camera behind the chair.
3. Start the bot , click onto the mission you wish to start and then onto the game window.
4. Press F2 to stop the bot.
- Jedi Knight, Jedi consular and Smuggler should work best.
- The equipment of the ship should always be on the current level.
- Special equipment (shield boost, EMP, etc.) should not be forgotten.
- You will need epic equipment from the tradecenter (up to at least lvl 46) to make level 44 missions work.
- Left Quickslot should be disabled and the right one enabled for crew skills to work properly.
- If the bot misses the right clickpoint on the starmap move the game window a bit or use windows aero theme.
Alternative Download Links:
Download: Luckys_Spacebot_v3.1.rar | xup.in
Luckys_Spacebot_v3.1.rar - FileFactory.com
- Removed Taspan and added Ezran instead
(Grade 3 shield generator is required for Ezran)
- Added Sullust Interception
- Added barrel rolls
- Added a crew skill bot that will send out crew members before a space mission.
The following ingame configuration is required:
Left Quickslot: Disabled
Right Quickslot: Enabled
- Pakuuni accept fixed (eng)
- Drexel fixed (eng)
- Quickfix Loop
- Added Graphical User Interface
- Added reconnect feature
- Added donation button