Sunday, April 12, 2015

[spoiler] TIL The Jedi Temple on Coruscant was built on top of a....



First off, I apologize greatly if this is going to be a spoiler of Tarkin in any way. I was not sure if I should treat this as a spoiler, so I figured I should just treat it as such. But to continue on with the thread...

...a Sith Shrine.

I'm currently reading through the Tarkin novel and came across this paragraph and it immediately got me [O_O]. Explains how the dark side was able to cloud the minds of Jedi in the Jedi Temple from the inside.


That wikia page cites the author's inspiration for this and I found it interesting. At first I thought it was a silly thing to do, but according to the author's inspiration of it, it's a real thing to happen and has happen in our world's history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Star Wars Gaming news

Master of World of Warcraft

Aion Guides | Aion Strategies

Star Wars Gaming © 2009